Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting twitchy as fuck now, hope to see Jesus and glad that Sane and Sterling both start. would have felt better if we had lined up like this below.

---------------------Bravo-------------------------

-------Otto------Kompany-------Stones-------

-------------------Fernando----------------------

------------Delph-----------Yaya-----------------

Sane----------------KDB----------------Sterling

---------------------Aguero-----------------------

He doesn't fancy Nacho. He's not been great lately but to be fair I think Pep has taken his confidence away. Surprising really given his scoring record and the level of some of the senior players playing ahead of him.

Nacho always had a lot to learn, he was incredibly raw and it's a shame he had the work permit and injury issues he did in his first year with us as I think spending that time in the academy would have polished his overall game more and prepared him for the style of football we're playing now.

Despite that, he's got incredible talent and Pep will recognise that. He had faith to start him in the derby, and he's on track to play more than he did last year. He will develop him, it just might take a little longer than expected.

Not sure as I doubt we'd be willing to have Kolarov as our main centre back with Ota and Clichy either side.

Given that Yaya alone holding the fort in midfield seems slightly odd, I wonder if we're about to see a return to inverted fullbacks with Yaya dropping back.

I think so too...

We need to be at them like the Barca game, everyone knows this is a potentially defining game for our season.
Spurs will be peppering Bravo, confident he will slip up, he needs to show a massive set of balls, and have an inspired game.
Our attacking players need to show some clinical finishing, as Spurs will have chances

I agree, although at this stage his development is still on a good trajectory. He's had a decent amount of minutes/responsibility, scored some good goals and important goals, been managed by Guardiola and learnt from Aguero. But I agree, next season should be looking to be the main man somewhere.
And there'll be no shortage of takers. Have to choose wisely though. As you say, he needs to be the main main, not 2nd fiddle to a new permanent signing. Like Lukaku to Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.