Spurs (H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media wankfest over Spurs as Poch says he going to try and upset us AGAIN today to cement their position in Top 4.
I REALLY want us to smash these cünts today and not even let them get a chance on goal, while we fire in 2 or 3 at least, to prove Wednesday was a freaky fück up by us and awful VAR admin.

The only reason there was a 'wankfest' is because we were massive underdogs over two legs. It would have been the same whoever your opponents were.

If anyone thinks,our players,need Geeing up for this are delusional.
Just as us fans.wont need it,They will believe they've been shafted just like us.
Can only see us battering/playing them off the field..
Be Loud & Proud today..

The only reason there was a 'wankfest' is because we were massive underdogs over two legs. It would have been the same whoever your opponents were.

It’s about TODAY!!! Not Wednesday! With regard to the other day, you weren’t MASSIVE underdogs, you brought a 1 goal lead to us and we royally fücked it up with the help of VAR.
Even your own player ADMITS it was handball, but no one would ever confess at the time would they, can’t blame him, I blame the idiots that control the images for the ref to see.
A win for us today will go a little way to easing the pain of fücking it up in CL again.

We won't be battering the spuds if they put in another workmanlike performance, we have the ability to stuff them but it isn't guaranteed. Let's hope the Zinch is fit, he makes a big difference to the balance of the team.

Lloris is due a major fuck up. After all he’s had one against every team but us so far this season!

I think what annoys people is when pundits in the media come out with statements like, you were the better team.
when clearly you were not. That is immaterial you are through and are deserving of that, irrespective who were the "better" side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.