Spurs (H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be buzzing after Wednesday but what we did prove is that we are the better side on the night. We have the ability to bring some fresh legs in so Leroy, fern. Stones have to start for me. I think Silva needs a rest and possibly bring Gabby in. Tough call. Let’s just get behind the lads and hopefully we will be top by the end of the day.

My team for today, which was my team for Wednesday to be honest:

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Mendy
Kdb Dinho B.Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane

I'd go with that. Not sure about Mendy playing a 3rd game in a week though.

Don't forget to give them a rendition of ' champions of England, you'll never be that, when they undoubtedly take the piss about weds night.

I would like to see Merlin rested today. He had had very little affect on games in the last month or two. Not sure how I would reorganise the Midfield maybe just have Fern, DeBruyne, Sané and Sterling

Expecting a loss but I'll have some of that. Ridiculous odds. Lay it off when we are 2-0 up at half-time. ;-)

It will be another great advert for the PL. This is why it’s the greatest league in the game.
If you score first, I think you’ll go on to win it.
You’ll then sit back and catch us on the counter as we try to recover.
If we get 1 or 2 and before/if you score, it could be damage limitation.
12/1 for Spurs win on Coral

I have one request, go on and win the CL.

Will be interesting today. We no longer have to worry about the away goal. If we can defend well and keep our shape at the back we have a good chance. If we go gung ho like we did in the week we risk the game becoming too open and anything can happen.

Before every game this season I thought we would win. I genuinely think we are the best team in the world, with only a Messi inspired Barca putting me in draw mode at their place.

I have been right most times this year and even when we lose I still find it hard to see how we were beaten. This is not arrogance, but watching in awe as this team go through the phases and gears of a game.

However, today, I am actually concerned. After all this hard work by the club, team and fans ; to throw it away today would be a absolute travesty.

Please god, let the cream keep rising and put the pressure back onto the scouse.

Ederson, walker, vinny, laporte, danilo, fern, kdb, bernardo, sterling, aguero, sane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.