Spurs (H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult to know how the players have recovered from Wednesday. I suspect we need to freshen the team up in a few areas. Hopefully we're able to do this a bit more successfully than Spurs.

----------------------Ederson----------------------
Walker-------Stones------Otamendi-----Danilo
-------------------Fernandinho--------------------
------------De Bruyne------Bernardo-------------
Sterling-------------Aguero------------------Sane

Bench: Muric, Mendy, Laporte, Gundogan, D.Silva, Mahrez, Jesus

Hate match days, got the old butterflies again. I think spurs will come out and have a go they've got nothing too lose, i dont think they' ll make to many changes neither will we. It'll be a close game that can go either way, if we can keep Son in check i think we'll just shade it by the odd goal. ( BRICKING IT )

Surely Leroy has to start today. He will be a lot fresher and should tear Trippier apart.
I really want us to come out firing without the Keystone Cop defending.

Hate match days, got the old butterflies again. I think spurs will come out and have a go they've got nothing too lose, i dont think they' ll make to many changes neither will we. It'll be a close game that can go either way, if we can keep Son in check i think we'll just shade it by the odd goal. ( BRICKING IT )

Remember when weren’t expected to win every game and a win was a bonus? In fact a draw against a top team was an achievement. Oh to be champions of mediocrity again and watch matches without nerves!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.