• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Zinchenko
Bernardo Rodri KDB
Mahrez Aguero Sterling

I'd leave David out of this from the start and play Bernardo who's far more energetic, the triangle of him, Mahrez and Walker helped rip teams apart last season.

Glad that Spurs seemingly have no Son, Alli and potentially Davies and Sessegnon. We're playing them at a good time.

If Bernardo comes in it'll be for Mahrez. I know he had a great game vs West Ham but Pep tended to use Bernardo and Sterling out wide in the big games last year.

Only way Mahrez and Bernardo both play is if Sterling starts up front, which is plausible.

boo fucking hoo. Go and moan at someone who gives a toss.
""Do you remember when you bought Walker ,that year you spent more JUST on your defence than Syria did , and more than Spurs have spent in the last 6 seasons ."
And won more trophies in the last 6 seasons as well. Maybe if you had spent more in the last 6 seasons than moaning about how much City have spent you might have had some success.

""Do you remember when you bought Walker ,that year you spent more JUST on your defence than Syria did , and more than Spurs have spent in the last 6 seasons ."
And won more trophies in the last 6 seasons as well. Maybe if you had spent more in the last 6 seasons than moaning about how much City have spent you might have had some success.
These wa**ers use city’s spending to soften the blow of their own failings,nothing has changed you stand still ( don’t spend ) you’ll be left behind,problem now for spurs is although this season they have spent they’ll probably sell a few while the European window is still open,followed up by bringing no one in,in the next couple of windows...

If Bernardo comes in it'll be for Mahrez. I know he had a great game vs West Ham but Pep tended to use Bernardo and Sterling out wide in the big games last year.

Only way Mahrez and Bernardo both play is if Sterling starts up front, which is plausible.
I’d be amazed if Sterling was picked to play as the lone striker, when both Jesus and Aguero are fit and available for selection. Straight call between Mahrez and Bernardo on Saturday imo.

I think we are going to batter you. And by that I mean we are going to try and outmuscle you in midfield, overwhelm you with our physicality or, in other words, try to kick you off the park. That is what Sissoko and Ndombele are there for. And i won't be surprised to see our nasty, snidey, little shit Lamela playing too. (Sadly Alli won't be fit enough to really piss you off with his cheating cocky ways).

We are not West Ham. We can play. And we will want to play in your half and we think we can win. Maybe this our year to beat you. We'll need a bit of luck but it is possible.

And you are right. It is a proper test for Rodri. Lets see how good he is.

Rodri will be fine. He got slapped by some Hammer on Sunday and he battered them next 10 minutes.

I’d be amazed if Sterling was picked to play as the lone striker, when both Jesus and Aguero are fit and available for selection. Straight call between Mahrez and Bernardo on Saturday imo.
Tricky choice just now. If Bernie is fully fit though he must get the call. Big game player last year.

Tricky choice just now. If Bernie is fully fit though he must get the call. Big game player last year.
Yeah, it’s a very difficult call. Bernardo was pretty much first name on the team sheet last season, but Mahrez played very well last weekend and Guardiola was seemingly impressed with his attitude in returning early from AFCON. With Sane injured, Mahrez has a big part to play this season and not sure if Pep will want to stall his momentum. Bernardo’s not the type of guy to kick up a fuss either so wouldn’t be a huge surprise to see Mahrez get the nod on Saturday.

______________________Ederson_____________________

Walker________Laporte________Stones________Zinchenko

______________________Rodri_______________________

__________Bernardo_____________KDB______________

Mahrez_____________Jesus_______________Sterling

Yeah, it’s a very difficult call. Bernardo was pretty much first name on the team sheet last season, but Mahrez played very well last weekend and Guardiola was seemingly impressed with his attitude in returning early from AFCON. With Sane injured, Mahrez has a big part to play this season and not sure if Pep will want to stall his momentum. Bernardo’s not the type of guy to kick up a fuss either so wouldn’t be a huge surprise to see Mahrez get the nod on Saturday.
Can play both, Bernardo might take over from David Silva for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.