Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for a sensible post . Most don't think we stand a chance , are probably the same ones who reckon you’d beat Palace and Newcastle last year ,and then got a shock.
We are a far better team than those teams mentioned .
Bit of a nothing comment that really, since to be fair we are better than Watford, Liverpool, Arsenal, Wolves, Bournemouth, United, Burnley, Southampton, West Ham and Chelsea. Which are all teams you lost to in the league last season, and not always just once, and excluding two defeats to yours truly.

Bit of a nothing comment that really, since to be fair we are better than Watford, Liverpool, Arsenal, Wolves, Bournemouth, United, Burnley, Southampton, West Ham and Chelsea. Which are all teams you lost to in the league last season, and not always just once, and excluding two defeats to yours truly.

No I don't believe that they lost to all those teams. Nor do I believe the stats I heard on the radio today about their results against top six teams in the last 4/5 seasons.

spurs are a good side and if were not at it are very capable of giving us a bloody nose,however if we are on song I believe we beat every team in the league unless the dodgy pigmol get involved

I’m sorry but Bernardo will not play LCM to replace David. He’s never played that position. Bernardo’s game is all around being based on the right and cutting it and out. Putting him in David’s role limits him IMO. It will be a choice between him and Mahrez and after last week I would go Mahrez.

Same team as last week for me.

3-2

Not sure if right place but there relief buses ( both ways ), from Eccles to Piccadilly instead of trams! for the spurs game.
Also Ashton line goes to Bury
Thanks Tfgm

We will smash them . They will not be able to cope in anyway with our energy angles and press

They will be beaten in the tunnel when they see our focus and how every player in blue is better than them.

7 nil.

We will smash them . They will not be able to cope in anyway with our energy angles and press

They will be beaten in the tunnel when they see our focus and how every player in blue is better than them.

7 nil.
it won't be 7-0 mate, but I believe we will win, were mentally stronger than them and that will see us through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.