Spurs (H) - Sun 3rd Dec, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate playing these guys. It's usually away from home that we struggle with them but still.

5-0 Spurs, Son with all five and Haaland to miss eight penalties

Because Spurs

pep-guardiola-record-vs-premier-league-opponents.png

this is strange , despite havin winining record aginst them tho

I always dread watching us against Spurs. Not because I'm worried about the result, its that god awful slow "Oh whennnnnn the spurrrrrrs" song.
Hate the fuckers 3rd on my hate list but we can sing the Have you ever won the league ditty which is always nice

Well, it's Spurs isn't it......they enjoy playing us as we tend to have 30 shots on goal, miss the majority and they score with whatever chance we allow them. They are much improved and yer Aussie fella has them playing exciting football. He'll have them right up for it and Son is absolutely nailed on to score, especially as our keeper is dodgy as fuck and makes Onana look like Lev Yashin.

Take the 1-1 and move on.

Some people literally cant get there so slagging blues off is not fair , everyone is entitled to stay home if they want to as well
I’m going but I have to admit that on days like this I can definitely see the attraction of watching it from my sofa with an adult beverage in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.