Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a flash it can become a few formations not worth bothering with. Haaland will be up front and I expect grealish left mahrez right rodri holding. But it could still be 4 3 3 4 2 3 1 4 5 1 and a few others.

Could even be a back 3 in possession.

The important thing is tempo and playing well.

Kind of worrying that we are halfway through the season and Pep is having to resort to experimenting with our line-ups like this. Keep in mind that we now have a fully fit squad. Just look at that bench. If it doesn't work out, it's gonna be so much negativity in hear. :)
Have you not watched our last few games? We have been woeful with tonight Pep taking action and benching those way out of form.

The squad may (or maybe not) fully fit, but many are not playing to potential.

It might be simplifying things too much but I would be happier with a settled back four and one which contains a leader ala Vincent or an in form Dias. What we’ve lacked lately is drive and a secure defence.

Kind of worrying that we are halfway through the season and Pep is having to resort to experimenting with our line-ups like this. Keep in mind that we now have a fully fit squad. Just look at that bench. If it doesn't work out, it's gonna be so much negativity in hear. :)

Its a bit of a mini cross roads in many respects,i feel the squad is slightly disjointed for a few reasons.We have stood still a tad and allowed the squad to become unbalanced,while others are pushing on.

If the answers cant be found in the current squad with the current management then its time for a few hard decisions.

Pep hasnt earned his stripes accepting second best or by not finding solutions.....we'll be firing again soon,one way or another.

Have you not watched our last few games? We have been woeful with tonight Pep taking action and benching those way out of form.

The squad may (or maybe not) fully fit, but many are not playing to potential.
Perhaps they are out of form because they are not being played to their strengths? Strange for so many to be out of form at once otherwise.

Could always just go back to what has worked well for us in the past and see if it works again (I suspect it would). Makes more sense to me than just keep juggling things around hoping something will work.
I agree but quite a bit has been determined by injuries. Certainly would like the earlier working 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.