Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4-4-2 is certainly not what I would have picked and I think this could be an almighty struggle.

Lewis will almost certainly play mainly in midfield, which means it will be more like 3 at the back and no overlapping/support for our wide players. Gundogan and Rodri leaves us a bit short of legs without Bernardo in there.

I hope it works but I'm struggling to see it. I wish we would just go back to our old 4-3-3 with Rodri, Gundogan and Bernardo in the middle (until KDB is right), overlapping FBs and Grealish, Haaland and Foden up top.

Not sure what needs to happen for Alvarez to get a start
Not the most inspiring team selection to look at on paper but I’m sure we’ve all thought that many times and we’ve played great and won
Crowd need to help tonight

Come on City
Alvarez starts?

Not sure what needs to happen for Alvarez to get a start
Not the most inspiring team selection to look at on paper but I’m sure we’ve all thought that many times and we’ve played great and won
Crowd need to help tonight

Come on City
He’s starting …

4-4-2 is certainly not what I would have picked and I think this could be an almighty struggle.

Lewis will almost certainly play mainly in midfield, which means it will be more like 3 at the back and no overlapping/support for our wide players. Gundogan and Rodri leaves us a bit short of legs without Bernardo in there.

I hope it works but I'm struggling to see it. I wish we would just go back to our old 4-3-3 with Rodri, Gundogan and Bernardo in the middle (until KDB is right), overlapping FBs and Grealish, Haaland and Foden up top.
Agree

Theyre wasted because most of the time he's playing out of skin, compare the standards he plays at week in week out, i have never seen that bad against us
Not really, it's usually just shit finishing with the occasional brilliant save.

Here's an example from Pep's first season, battered them all game, Lloris gifts us two goals but still they came back and scored with their only shots of the game, Marriner played his part too by denying us a couple of pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.