Spurs Home

After two tickets for the game. Please drop me a note if you have any up for grabs.

Thanks.

I have an adult and child together (not 2 adults!) in CB 128 - £35 for the pair. Meet before the match. PM if you want them.

JodrellBlue said:
I have an adult and child together (not 2 adults!) in CB 128 - £35 for the pair. Meet before the match. PM if you want them.

Pm'd!!!

blue62 said:
JodrellBlue said:

Pm'd!!!

Sold

John please PM contact details - my PMs get stuck in outbox

Cheers

One spare 3rd tier, half way line, 4th row block 305, face value £57 will take £50, can deliver within reasonable distance of Stockport on Thurs/Fri

Block 211 right next to away fans ticket going , I'm attending game sorted two tickets off here for me and mrs but I'll meet at the ground an buzz you in pm me, cheers Nathan

james cleary said:
HFCCTID said:
I am looking for 2 together adult and child preferably but would take 2 adults if need be

Cheers , Ryan
Hi mate have sorted yourself for spurs I've got 2 adult's in south stand for you or anyone first come first served

I've now sold tickets

Re: Spuds at home

mayo31 said:
A friend and his young son coming down from Scotland for this.

Any spares together would be appreciated

PM me

Thanks

My son and grandson are now not able to go so 1 adult and one junior In south stand available

Ive got 2 seats together in CB3 323 going spare

would accept £85 for the pair

PM me if interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.