Spurs Post Match Thread

Vienna_70 said:
Great team performance and some very good individual displays.

We had Jimmy and joe ahead of Sergio, but Zaba, Aleks and Eli all did very well too.

Well done City. Let's keep it up until the end of the season.

Jimmy???

Kolarov MOTM imo.

Call me cynical but I think there's fuck all wrong with Nasri; injury wise.

All set up for Sergio to get the Golden Boot now.

Pellegrini surprised me and had us defending deeper with pressure on the ball as soon as they went into our half rather than trying to press in their half. Made us much more compact and we looked better as a result. I'd like to see us play like this more often.

Well done to all.

Silva was class, as was Kun, Kolarov and Joe. Nice to see Pellers changing the shape towards the end to protect the lead, we actually looked solid defensively for once.

Was it just me or did Kolarov look quicker than usual today?

Good win, wasnt an amazing one but it is a win and thats all that matters! Good performances from mangala, silva and aguero especially. Looked pretty solid and hard to beat 2nd half. Well kept lead, maybe could of got a couple more, that aguero chance especially.
Overal; 3 points, clean sheet and creditable performance. Well played city!

Where would we be without Sergio.

Great 3 points. Let's beat QPR next week and get 2nd or 3rd.

01cravend said:
playing more or less the same team these last few weeks is beginning to show. Look much better.

Hart, Silva, Kun, Mangala and Kolarov all had good games.

Nasri MOTM

tommy-lee-jones-is-not-amused.gif

The first 15 had me worried but apart from that we got it together and looked more solid. Special mentions for Hart, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Aguero & Silva all brilliant.

We're so much better when we move the ball at speed and take less touches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.