Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like shackattack and stockportmackem buthe the rest can get fucked.
This is a City forum and we (and the mods) are far too lenient on the other teams WUMS who they allow on here.

The Wolves supporters, @Lupo and @Wanderingwolf, are good posters, as is @Vialli98, our resident Kremlinite.

The year before I was born, so have I fuck!
I was almost 5 years old in May 1961 but I am fucked if I can remember anything about Spurs doing the double. Although I do remember them being relegated in 1976, a couple of years after another famous but more local team were also relegated.

I was almost 5 years old in May 1961 but I am fucked if I can remember anything about Spurs doing the double. Although I do remember them being relegated in 1976, a couple of years after another famous but more local team were also relegated.
The Wolves supporters, @Lupo and @Wanderingwolf, are good posters, as is @Vialli98, our resident Kremlinite.
Yes I forgot about our resident Rentboy Vialli98,he is one of the decent ones as well.
As for the 2 Wolves lads(assuming they are males of the species and not one of these binary fluid type chappies who we keep hearing about on off topic) they have only become relevant to City in the last couple of years(cups aside). So I will reserve my judgement for another few seasons .

Yes, I remember the glory (pun intended, Danny Blanchflower) of Spurs' relegation in '76.

Almost as hilarious as the events of two seasons earlier.

Yes I forgot about our resident Rentboy Vialli98,he is one of the decent ones as well.
As for the 2 Wolves lads(assuming they are males of the species and not one of these binary fluid type chappies who we keep hearing about on off topic) they have only become relevant to City in the last couple of years(cups aside). So I will reserve my judgement for another few seasons .
And then logically and effortlessly merging my 2 posts about 1974 and Wolves,i do remember how City unluckily lost the 1974 League Cup Final to Wolves with the Wolves goalie playing out of his skin,and Rodders having one of his off days. I don't remember the 2 Wolves guys coming on Bluemoon to offer us their condolences. Maybe the internet had not arrived in Wolverhampton in those days.LOL.

And then logically and effortlessly merging my 2 posts about 1974 and Wolves,i do remember how City unluckily lost the 1974 League Cup Final to Wolves with the Wolves goalie playing out of his skin,and Rodders having one of his off days. I don't remember the 2 Wolves guys coming on Bluemoon to offer us their condolences. Maybe the internet had not arrived in Wolverhampton in those days.LOL.

I'm just too young to remember 1974 mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.