Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, so Levy is a brave man rather than an arsehole?

Rest easy Blues, we all got it wrong.

FFS! Read the whole post rather than being a sarcy smartarse! ;-)

As I said, yes, he's a ****. But he seems more of a **** because he's also not afraid to make unpopular decisions when he feels they need to be made. I bet you there are loads of other chairmen who would have done exactly the same if they had the balls. They will pretty much all follow eventually though.

I thought this thread would be dead in the water with what's going on across the globe, but in true Bluemoon fashion another twenty pages having a pop at Spurs. Brilliant!

What have we been up to!? Has Jose spread the Corona and gouged some old bats eyes out!? Has Alli been making naughty videos again?

Anyway hope everyone is safe.

This season should be voided for Tottenham's sake because we wouldn't have made top 4, before anyone complains that means Liverpool don't win the title either. Sounds a good idea to me
You club is taking the piss taking taxpayers money

Your billionaire owner is using my hard earn taxes to pay your staff

As I said in an earlier post, at least Spurs have actually contributed a significant amount to the public purse over recent years. A huge amount more than any other club in the UK.

Whatever they take back by making use of the furlough scheme will be a fraction of what they have paid in tax and they will still remain comfortably the biggest net contributor to the public purse among UK football clubs.

I'll also repeat that I suspect that the majority of other clubs - many of which have contributed little to no tax over recent years (or even decade) - will join the five PL clubs to have already announced that they will be making use of the furlough scheme.

Last edited:
As I said in an earlier post, at least Spurs have actually contributed a significant amount to the public purse over recent years. A huge amount more than any other club in the UK.

Whatever they take back by making use of the furlough scheme will be a fraction of what they have paid in tax and they will still remain comfortably the biggest net contributor to the public purse among UK football clubs.

I'll also repeat that I suspect that the majority of other clubs - many of which have contributed little to no tax over recent years (or even decade) - will join the five PL clubs to have already announced that they will be making use of the furlough scheme.

Show us the proof, because I don't believe you.

There is going to be more clubs following suit

You didn't say anything about West Ham and the taxpayers money they use. Infact everyone thought it was brilliant as its their second team

Now there is a crisis everybody is playing the morality card. You cannot make this shit up lol

Fuck Corona its a shit beer and a shit virus. Bring back the AIDS

There is going to be more clubs following suit

You didn't say anything about West Ham and the taxpayers money they use. Infact everyone thought it was brilliant as its their second team

Now there is a crisis everybody is playing the morality card. You cannot make this shit up lol

Fuck Corona its a shit beer and a shit virus. Bring back the AIDS

Well it is immoral when PL clubs use tax payers money to prop up their wage bill. Especially given the amounts they spunk on assets. I'd be gutted if City do this. So you'll just have to suck on the flak your club is getting.
Just to put you right "everyone" didn't think it was right when West Ham used taxpayers
money to get their stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.