Spurs thread 2020/21

I watched the Spurs game and didn't really pick up on it at the time but just seen someone on Twitter point out that they charged Spurs fans £60 for a ticket and then stuck them all in the cheapest seats. If you look at the pictures they're all in the upper tiers! Keeps the sponsored seat coverings on display I suppose.

Always blame anyone/thing but yourself. And anyway;I thought the all singing, all dancing stadium was going to be a cure for all their ills?

BSE = Blame Someone Else!

It applies equally to Levy as it did to anyone connected to the dairy industry in the mid '90s.

Final three fixtures are not necessarily easy for them, so there’s a fair possibility they may slip further adrift.

After tonight's games, there's a real possibility that Spuds are going to slip effortlessly into the new Europa Conference competition. They will be in the company of Slavodownthepan Strongmen (Moldova) and Trybutfail Nohopers (Kazakhstan) and others.

I just thought: a few weeks ago this lot joined a European Super League. Now they're in danger of joining a European losers competition.

Always blame anyone/thing but yourself. And anyway;I thought the all singing, all dancing stadium was going to be a cure for all their ills?

I wondered where I had seen that picture before. Then it hit me, it was famous picture taken on the the first moon landing of the view of the Earth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.