Spurs Thread - 2021/22

Conte is a brilliant appointment he will soon sort the wheat from the chaff , he is ruthless and will bring a much needed backbone to the team , he will get them in the top four this season and if tight arse Levy puts his money where his mouth is and signs four or five top players , Conte will bring them success.
My guess though is Levy will not give Conte a bean and he will get impatient and move on , its what Spuds do.

Conte is a brilliant appointment he will soon sort the wheat from the chaff , he is ruthless and will bring a much needed backbone to the team , he will get them in the top four this season and if tight arse Levy puts his money where his mouth is and signs four or five top players , Conte will bring them success.
My guess though is Levy will not give Conte a bean and he will get impatient and move on , its what Spuds do.
Yeah, the whole situation smells of Levy selling Conte a false promise.

The fawning over spurs after 1 game yeah they played but Drew is more than pep gets for winning 21 game wins on the trot.

Conte already seems frustrated at Spurs. Really can’t see him lasting long there.

Loan with an obligation to buy, which I assume is to manipulate which year of the accounts the fee goes on.

Does Conte want him at wing back in his 5 at the back?

Last edited:

Loan with an obligation to buy, which I assume is to manipulate which year of the accounts the fee goes on...

Does Conte want him at wing back in his 5 at the back?

He'll be his Victor Moses only on steroids and covered in baby oil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.