Spurs Thread - 2021/22

Why are spurs fans getting grief for singing the sign on song.Its not like the victims have never sang anything derogatory about any other club.
Indeed.

Those cheeky chappies wouldn't have made gas noises in previous games against Spurs...

Why are spurs fans getting grief for singing the sign on song.Its not like the victims have never sang anything derogatory about any other club.
But it's their own supporters trust who are doing it. Why, I have no idea but they have decided to be all P.C.
The dippers (for once) hadn't complained. What a weird set of people running the trust

Permitted song sheets to be handed out soon,
In your Liverpool neat semi-detached home, you look in the dustbin for recyclables, you find a dead rat and you call pest control, in your neat semi-detached Liverpool home.
Sign on, sign on, with a pen in your hand and we'll do our best to find you a well-paid position that utilizes your skills and experience.

Permitted song sheets to be handed out soon,
In your Liverpool neat semi-detached home, you look in the dustbin for recyclables, you find a dead rat and you call pest control, in your neat semi-detached Liverpool home.
Sign on, sign on, with a pen in your hand and we'll do our best to find you a well-paid position that utilizes your skills and experience.
There was this poor little scouser
His face was all battered and torn
He started to sing so we all joined in
until the ambulance arrived to keep his moral up.

I've no issue with it but I bet they don't get the same criticism we get for spending.

interesting...would that be the Ton-fifty that they were begging off us for Kane?...I get the impression that they need to balance the books.

Indeed.

Those cheeky chappies wouldn't have made gas noises in previous games against Spurs...
Late reply Mat but many years ago (probably around early 90’s) I was in the Main Stand at Maine Road for a game against Tottenham, a Blue stood up and shouted “fuck off back to Belsen” There was a Jewish guy who sat in front of us with his daughter (she played a girl called Elsa in Emmerdale on TV), he went ballistic as did many others that day and the Police removed the anti semite for his own protection. Was talking to “Elsa’s” Dad afterwards and he told us there was a big City support within the Jewish community in Manchester. He was a really good guy, think he was called Michael, had some good banter with him and his daughter over the Emmerdale stories that happened, all in good fun but that day, he lost it, along with his brethren they will never forget their history.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.