Spurs Thread - 2021/22

I might put a few quid on Spurs to win the league next season (16/1).
If, and it's a big if, they can maintain their end of season good form. Their manager is a proven winner - when he stays, plus the Premier League do like a surprise, an outsider or a different winner every seven years (as Scudamore once said) - it's seven years since Leicester won the league.
and no, Liverpool weren't that surprise team when they won it.

I’d just like to point out that with Kyle winning the Premier League and Modrić winning the CL, that’s two more trophies that former Tottenham players have won since Spurs last picked up any silverware.
Harry Kane's grandkids in 30 years time -
Please can we go to Uncle Kyles so that we can look at his Premier League winners medals Grandad ??

I might put a few quid on Spurs to win the league next season (16/1).
If, and it's a big if, they can maintain their end of season good form. Their manager is a proven winner - when he stays, plus the Premier League do like a surprise, an outsider or a different winner every seven years (as Scudamore once said) - it's seven years since Leicester won the league.
and no, Liverpool weren't that surprise team when they won it.

Stranger things have happened.

I can’t see them closing the gap to win the league, unless both us and victimpool fall off big style.

Our squad is too strong for that though. Liverpool could , so I wouldn’t be at all shocked to see Spurs finish second or something.

Conte with a full season will make them certainties for top 4. I think he’s top notch and getting them on board with what he wants. As long as nobody rocks the boat, they’ll be in the top 3 in my opinion. A few good additions and they’ll be a really good side.

Chelsea will probably still make top 4. Liverpool probably won’t finish below 4th.

Man Utd even in their wildest dreams still won’t make the champions league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.