Spurs Thread - 2023/24

Ange fucking losing it with Spurs fans is fucking funny. What a day.
Lol what did he expect ? an electric atmosphere that could push the team to win and hand their biggest rivals the title ? it was always going to be like this and he's an idiot if thought otherwise, maybe they shouldn't have gone 3-0 down in the first half against their big rivals or 4-0 down against the dippers and the geordies or lost to a midtable Chelsea side, they would've been in a better position tonight.

They still had enough chances to beat us tonight and it wasn't the supporters's fault they couldn't finish.

Spurs fans not in a position tonight that I’d relish, or emerge from integrity-intact. Love City more than I hate the Club With No Name, but if we’re playing a game of “would you rather?”, then frankly count me out. Damned whatever. So don’t call out the manager for “not getting” the fan culture, and don’t call out fans wanting their own team to lose for being “small-time”. Just thank your lucky stars we’re Blues, and that we don’t have to be even 50-50 about us losing.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.