Spurs Thread - 2023/24

Big Ange is worse than Poch and that is saying something (similar to that game at the Etihad a few season's back). They didn't want Le Arse to win the league but they did boo Ederson off the pitch because of your teams' overly aggresive tactics.

Ange is too good and has too much integrity for Spurs
Not really. That was a moody outburst with no understanding shown. Had he said the last two weeks have shown him instead of the last two days, ok,fair maybe. But he focused on this game more than any other and then lashed out at the fans to deflect.

I don't disagree with him for what it is worth. But it is poor. Had he beaten arsenal, he'd have had a much stronger footing.

Not really. That was a moody outburst with no understanding shown. Had he said the last two weeks have shown him instead of the last two days, ok,fair maybe. But he focused on this game more than any other and then lashed out at the fans to deflect.

I don't disagree with him for what it is worth. But it is poor. Had he beaten arsenal, he'd have had a much stronger footing.
Yes if the Spurs players wanted to give their own fans some joy, they should have given their next door neighbours a good shafting.

He’s a snide **** hiding behind a novelty accent and a catch phrase.

Actually watch a press conference of his in full and mentally edit out the “mates”.
Yesterday, would have disagreed with you. But his mask certainly slipped tonight, and it is hard to now.

He's been saying all season that Champions League football isn't the aim, that he doesn't want any players who are motivated just by the Champions League.

All of a sudden Spurs fans do the same and he throws a hissy fit

But Pep wouldn’t do that would he?

He had some city fans calling for his job in 2020 (remember the thread?) I’m sure people said something to him at some point and he didn’t give a single fuck.
Pep is always calling out us

That’s what Ange was doing on a few days where things have been said he’s not happy about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.