Spurs Thread - 2023/24

My lads view of Bobn disallowed goal. It didnt mention on his ticket it had restricted views. Fucking disgraceful that a new stadium has restricted views.

View attachment 105393
Going to be pedantic here. I presume it's not safe standing that high up in stadium, but your lad is stood up (as I would be as well). But Spuds would probably say if you were sat in the seat as it was intended for, you view wouldn't be restricted. :)

Going to be pedantic here. I presume it's not safe standing that high up in stadium, but your lad is stood up (as I would be as well). But Spuds would probably say if you were sat in the seat as it was intended for, you view wouldn't be restricted. :)

Yep but it's still bending the rules lol

You stay seated whilst everybody else stands, your view would be non-existent.

Serious question. Given their well documented here, severe lack of trophies in the past 60 years, how do they continue to be constantly lumped in as a so called ''big club''?

Wasn't they the first team to do the league and fa cup double? You get a lot of milk out of that!

An unbiased opinion>
Like city they've always had loyal fans big gates great players and in the top ten average attendance's since football began!

Now with there new stadium big attendances big turnover a very good manager now, they should be winning something in the next 3/5 years..

Said it before, but will bore myself again. Let's not forget Tottenham's last title was nearer to Victorian times than 27th January2024. Add to that since you last won the FA Cup, the Premier League has been formed, There has been a Millennium, A hung Parliament, Greece have won the European Championship, Blackburn and Leicester have won the league, oh and of course you greedy bastards haven't lulled anyone in to sponsor the Tot Pot Stadium. Do one.

Meh. So what?

Meh. So what?
People like you giving it Billy Bigspuds on another club's forum getting a reality check. Won't do you any harm soldier. In fact it was only yesterday you was crowing that you were gonna hit City for 4. Bearing in mind you in a home game managed ONE shot on target you were a bit deluded to say the least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.