Spurs Thread - 2023/24

I know 3 local Spuds fans, they’re all really good lads, doesn’t matter what the result is between us and them there’s never any bravado unlike a certain **** who posts on here.
Yes I know a few local ones mancs as well they are spud’s because of there dad ( cockney) , fair play they all like CITY but fucking hate the rags

You are right. City’s fall, rise and upcoming fall is indeed interesting.

As they say, “May you live in interesting times.”
You’re gnashing through your teeth, just like the Dippers, Tarquin’s and Chav’s do on here. You can’t help giving it Billy Big Balls but leave after being shafted up the Tradesman’s entrance. You are not unique, many have tried and all have failed.

You should use Friday’s game as a yardstick to measure how good you actually are, you were comprehensively outplayed, out smarted and given a good fucking over. Use it as a lesson, take the humility and realise you’re a million miles behind us.

I know 3 local Spuds fans, they’re all really good lads, doesn’t matter what the result is between us and them there’s never any bravado unlike a certain **** who posts on here.

Are you talking about me?

Why can’t spurs win it? We have a decent squad with depth in most positions. No midweek football. A great manager. It is just lazy wishful thinking to simply write us off. We’ll get six points off you tossers. That’s 9 points you have to make up on us. Maybe you can do it. Maybe you can’t.
After Friday do you now know why Spurs can't win the PL?

Why can’t spurs win it? We have a decent squad with depth in most positions. No midweek football. A great manager. It is just lazy wishful thinking to simply write us off. We’ll get six points off you tossers. That’s 9 points you have to make up on us. Maybe you can do it. Maybe you can’t.
You won’t take any points of magicpole’s boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.