spurs ticket for sale (merged)

Re: spurs ticket for sale

Hi there,I come in peace. The wife and I are coming to the game next week for the 1st time by train, I would be grateful if anyone could tell me how long it takes to walk from Piccadilly Station to your ground. Thanx a suffering Yid

thfc1882 said:
Hi there,I come in peace. The wife and I are coming to the game next week for the 1st time by train, I would be grateful if anyone could tell me how long it takes to walk from Piccadilly Station to your ground. Thanx a suffering Yid

It's a 15/20 minute walk mate, or about £6 in a black cab.

Apologies for using this thread but can't make my own yet.

Looking to get over for the Fulham game on the 19th jan. is there any chance it cold be moved due to the FA cup 3rd round? I want to get flights etc sorted as early as possible

Re: 3 tickets needed for spurs game

ive got 1/3 of what you need in east 306, £30 if interested. Sorry cant help with the other 2.

Back to the main topic, i have 1 adult ticket available for Spurs on Sunday level 1 behind goals, family stand great seat, PM or phone me 07912 298 231

Ryan

Got 1, £40 and 1 for Ajax £30.

304 east stand row b good seat!

Meet at ground, pm me to arrange.

im working so cant go , so im selling my ticket £30 east stand level 1 110 (standing singing section) anyone interested pm me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.