spurs tickets MERGED

Re: 2x Tottenham tickets needed

looking for one ticket for tottenham match any help appreciated

Re: 2x Tottenham tickets needed

If anyone has 3 tickets spare could they PM me, trying to organise my Dad [massive city fan] to get organised to take me and my brother. Didn't realise about the 100 posts before a new topic rule and didn't want to spam everyone's posts!

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated!

Re: Belgians need 3 Tottenham tickets

daveduke67 said:
M.O.B. said:
Good morning from Belgium.

We are 3 Anderlecht fans who have booked flights & hotels for a Manchester weeked from Friday 20 until Monday 23 January.

Obviously, being huge Kompany followers as he comes from our youth academy, we planned this trip with the sole objective of attending ManCity v Spurs.

To our great despair, we noticed about a week ago that tickets would not go on general sale as the game was sold out.

So, who could help us out with 3 tickets? We really don't care if they are the cheapest or most expensive seats, as long as we get in!!

Our provider will obviously be rewarded with our eternal praise and (if wanted and needed) a Brussels' tour consisting of loads of beer from the tap, a walk around and in our cosy stadium at match day.

Thanks in advance!!

Oh dear!

Might be worth writing to the club - they might at least let you meet him. Try
dannywilson@mcfc.co.uk. Best of luck - don't forget to invite me along seeing as it was my idea ;-)

Fortunately, james cleary (see previous page) already sorted us out for 2 tickets in the South Stand. He is also looking out for a 3rd one.

And yeah, we will definitely try to meet up with Vince. Worst case scenario, we will try to find him on Match Day in or around the players' lounge: he will probably recognize us, because for the past 10 years, we went nearly everywhere with Anderlecht in Europe and most of our players know us 'Usual Suspects'. ;-)

Re: Belgians need 3 Tottenham tickets

M.O.B. said:
daveduke67 said:
M.O.B. said:
Good morning from Belgium.

We are 3 Anderlecht fans who have booked flights & hotels for a Manchester weeked from Friday 20 until Monday 23 January.

Obviously, being huge Kompany followers as he comes from our youth academy, we planned this trip with the sole objective of attending ManCity v Spurs.

To our great despair, we noticed about a week ago that tickets would not go on general sale as the game was sold out.

So, who could help us out with 3 tickets? We really don't care if they are the cheapest or most expensive seats, as long as we get in!!

Our provider will obviously be rewarded with our eternal praise and (if wanted and needed) a Brussels' tour consisting of loads of beer from the tap, a walk around and in our cosy stadium at match day.

Thanks in advance!!

Oh dear!

Might be worth writing to the club - they might at least let you meet him. Try
dannywilson@mcfc.co.uk. Best of luck - don't forget to invite me along seeing as it was my idea ;-)

Fortunately, james cleary (see previous page) already sorted us out for 2 tickets in the South Stand. He is also looking out for a 3rd one.

And yeah, we will definitely try to meet up with Vince. Worst case scenario, we will try to find him on Match Day in or around the players' lounge: he will probably recognize us, because for the past 10 years, we went nearly everywhere with Anderlecht in Europe and most of our players know us 'Usual Suspects'. ;-)

Glad you got sorted.You might be lucky and find someone in the same block that'll swap with you if the other one is a few blocks away.

Regarding the players lounge comment - have you asked at the club if you could meet him? I don't think you'd get near him otherwise, I've never heard of anyone getting near the players pre/post match.

If you're known to him it might be worth sending a picture of the three of you to the club and asking if Vinny would be kind enough to meet you for a few minutes so you can get a few photos seeing as he is the reason for your visit. You never know ;-)

spurs ticket thread (MERGED) in here please.

Hi,
Has anyone a ticket for match against spurs. Need one for my son who is going for an interview in Manchester from Belfast the same weekend as match. An adult or 18-21 ticket would be very much appreciated.
Thanks, Martina

Re: ticket for game against spurs

Hi,

I've got one going in block 107 as I've got a wedding to go to so can't attend.

£30 face value and would need to meet my dad outside the ground as its a season ticket.

Pm me if you're interested.

Wrexham Supporters' Trust have had two tickets donated for the Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur Premier League game this coming Sunday (22nd January). They have been donated to the Trust by the prize winner of the Christmas raffle, who cannot go to the game.

Anyone wishing to bid for these tickets then you can do so by emailing fundraising@wst.org.uk with your bid.

Payment can be made upon collection or by PayPal. The closing date for the bids is 6pm on Thursday 19th January. We will keep an update of the lead bid on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.RedPassion.co.uk/forums" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.RedPassion.co.uk/forums</a> without disclosing any names.

Happy bidding!

I have 1 Adult and 2 Junior tickets for Spurs on Sunday - Blue Membership cards - I am unfortunately in Slough, working in London this week and cannot make it. Any one interested please PM me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.