Spurs v Liverpool

LoveCity said:
Atkinson is a homer, deadset penalty for me that.
Never. Assou got the ball. Not to mention the foul on Defoe and what looked like handball by Johnson after the dive by Torres to win the fk.

Spurs the new rags, get all the decisions and fcuking loved by the media.

el_genio said:
LoveCity said:
Atkinson is a homer, deadset penalty for me that.
Never. Assou got the ball. Not to mention the foul on Defoe and what looked like handball by Johnson after the dive by Torres to win the fk.
But if the ref plays on after the first two incidents he can't make amends, deffo penalty took the man out.

GAZZA said:
el_genio said:
But if the ref plays on after the first two incidents he can't make amends, deffo penalty took the man out.
His sliding foot hit the ball into the attacker and then momentum took him into the attacker. Never a pen perfect challenge.

el_genio said:
GAZZA said:
His sliding foot hit the ball into the attacker and then momentum took him into the attacker. Never a pen perfect challenge.
It was a pen!

chase of spades said:
el_genio said:
It was a pen!
Definitely only the ref and this ^ fool can't see it and one of them is important.

Come on you scouse gits. Really dont want twitching Harrys spuds to win this, as I think they will offer the greatest threat to us this season. Liverpool are crap, as we demonstrated with our 3-0 win, and wont trouble us this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.