Spurs v Liverpool

mike channon´s windmill said:
Time and time again - the new scum - fookin scouse twats have had the opportunity to bury the fookers and Spurs revert to the get out long ball to that streak of piss
Who went on to score. Maxi had an identical chance just before half time and fucked it up. You have to take your chances when they come. Spurs do that.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Wish we showed that sort of urgency towards the end... never do and probably never will.

Nothing urgent about it - they could have lost it near the end - it was a simple punt up to that lanky coont end of - got the break yet again

Got to admit bent Harry has got them playing some good stuff. Mancini has a completely different approach....

jimharri said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Time and time again - the new scum - fookin scouse twats have had the opportunity to bury the fookers and Spurs revert to the get out long ball to that streak of piss
Who went on to score. Maxi had an identical chance just before half time and fucked it up. You have to take your chances when they come. Spurs do that.

Do you think we´d have been so profligate with those chances ? Spuds defence was a shambles today - got out of fookin jail again - It has to catch up with the coonts

jeffmr2 said:
What a great entertaining game- winning £25 by having an in play bet on spurs @ 5-1 doesnt harm either,pays for my beer tonight.
I had the same bet. I had confidence that the dippers would bottle this.

You've got to give it to wheeler dealer Arry, I honestly thought they would struggle this season with balancing out Champions League and Premier League. I'm even more disappointed we failed to hold out with 90 seconds to go against Stoke. They're our biggest threat to top 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.