Spurs Vs City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EaglesFan said:
80s Shorts said:
SiWatts90 said:
Sick to death of Dzeko looking and playing like he doesn't give a fuck, is it hard to ask he jumps when a cross comes in and atleast pressure the keeper a little bit?

Thought that myself. Lazy bastard.

Shocking....

I see anti-Dzeko brigade is at it early today....:-)

How about some support for one of your own, eh?
Not a child is he?
Being paid a fucking fortune and can't control or pass a ball.

EaglesFan said:
80s Shorts said:
SiWatts90 said:
Sick to death of Dzeko looking and playing like he doesn't give a fuck, is it hard to ask he jumps when a cross comes in and atleast pressure the keeper a little bit?

Shocking....

How about he plays like he wants to be there?

the anti dzeko brigade is out. Hes not been amazing,but how can anyone complain. people always try and find something they can complain about when there isnt really anything to moan about

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
the anti dzeko brigade is out. Hes not been amazing,but how can anyone complain. people always try and find something they can complain about when there isnt really anything to moan about

He's not been amazing? He's played terribly.

EaglesFan said:
80s Shorts said:
SiWatts90 said:

Shocking....

There are few people who have typed more words in support of Dzeko on this site than I have. He's been unable to do much of anything today, his most positive contribution was probably getting out of the way of Milners cross.

Still support the player, Tevez had a half like this last week, but you have to be blind to not see how poor Dzeko has been

It's an in game discussion thread, people are just stating the bleeding obvious that Dzeko has been shit.

alky313 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

He's not been amazing? He's played terribly.

i know he hasnt been amazing thats why i put it. I dont think hes played terible, seems a bit of an overeaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.