Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

Michael owen makes my ears bleed..
what a miserable bastard he is...
the lanky fuckin dwarf...
and we hate Tottenham...
Sherwood bitter twat just about mustered up a handshake for pellers...
top of the league...
come on jose,say we`re the best team in the league now...
and to you utd lurkers......WATCH THE GAP!!!!

Alan McNally on sky sports when asked about City "spectacular and sexy" - so good being a city fan! Really well done tonight boys!

EaglesFan said:
kismet said:
Well done Edin ran over to the fans, got past the stewards and threw his shirt to a fan………….quality man

Really? That's class.

He had a bad shooting night, but:

Won a penalty/red card/2nd goal
Scored third goal
Set up 5th for Vinny on the bounce
Did everything else just about right.

Close MOTM for me...

I really think a big problem for Dzeko is not necessarily that he misses a lot of chances (most strikers do from time to time), but the manner in which he misses. It's never a case of him putting one six inches wide or clipping the bar, he either seems to score or put the bloody thing into orbit. It comes across as careless or neglectful somehow I think.

Which isn't to criticise his performance tonight by the way. I thought after a fairly subdued first half he had an excellent second period.

just told my hammers-supporting mate he's getting very drunk on Friday and not paying for a drop

Skashion said:
What a great day to be a fan of this football club. All the green-eyed fuckers decanting delicious drops about our financial figures. Spurs fans will be welling up a torrent of tears about the decisions that went against them. Chelsea drop points to West Ham (who I've bet on to stay up). Only the Aguero injury stopped it being a perfect day.

So true. Think I'll visit a Spurs forum it should be comedy gold.

1st half was fantasy football time, can't remember a better performance away from home in that half, at least since I been watching (mid 70s).
Correct decision for their offside goal, but for the wrong reasons! & penalty was a 50/50, in real time looked a certain pen.

BosnianDiamond said:
Adebayor was classless...trying to push Yaya off the pitch. What a miserable bitter prick!

if only he was from sjoke he could have shown this season's City v spurs score on 2 hands

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.