Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

Vinny bigging up Jovetic in the post match comments. You could see Jovetic was chuffed to bits with his goal. Vinnys comment will server to add to his confidence. Great bit of captaincy from Vinny.

Comment:
'I don't want to talk about the title, I'm just so happy with the win and the way we played. It's a great time to be part of Manchester City. It's bad news of course [about Sergio Aguero's injury] but we will have to see. I don't know how bad it is but the good news is that Stevan Jovetic stepped up and showed the player he can be.'

Fair plsy to Sherwood. Agreed it was offside but when asked if it would have been a different game if the penalty and sending off had not happened, he said still would have been tough as we were a different level to anyone else

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
You'd bum ginola wouldn't ya

Yes and Sherwood for good measure.

It's like a big sky blue juggernaut rolling into town and its unstoppable, I absolutely love it.

Actually going into next week now thinking we can give Chelsea a hiding too.

God I love CIty.

djimaldblue said:
Tim Sherwood, Daniel Levy, David Ginola, Kyle Walker, Andre Marriner, Ricky Villa, Emanuel Adebayor, Garth crooks, Steve Archibald- YOUR TEAM TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!
Love it!!!!

You forgot Chas and fooking Dave

foetus said:
Gillespie said:
As a neutral, I think Spurs were a little hard done by tonight.

A goal wrongly disallowed and a penalty wrongly given where Rose clearly got the ball and was sent off.

Against 10 men there was never any doubt.

Having said all that, I still think City would have won, so maybe an academic argument but of course, we will never know.
lol
Is he fuckin kidding?

Silva got kicked and niggled at all game, glad he was taken off before he got hurt.

Fair play to Sherwood did'nt make excuses said Ade got a touch and was offside and did'nt make a fuss over the pen pretty much said we would have won anyway.

got to agree with the above posts about sherwood.
he was getting asked questions that they wanted him to moan about us but he didnt fall for the dirty tricks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.