Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

mac said:
imbluethruandthru said:
Dont have BT but started to watch it on wiziwig had to turn the sound off because of the biggest **** of a pundit owen, while he is on BT i will mever get it.
The thing about Owen is he starts off impartial but as soon as we score or there is an incident which has gone against the other team then his bitterness starts to show.

Stop slagging me off :'(

Good win city :D

djimaldblue said:
Tim Sherwood, Daniel Levy, David Ginola, Kyle Walker, Andre Marriner, Ricky Villa, Emanuel Adebayor, Garth crooks, Steve Archibald- YOUR TEAM TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!
Love it!!!!
PMSL................. Has anyone mentioned the Spurs player(not sure who) who took the lace out of the ball in the first half -
(if it had a lace) - linesman wouldn't give a decision. Why all the fuss from Spurs - it was offside - very clearly?
Moaning pr8cks.

MSP said:
homerdog said:
Ginola and Sherwood loving us!

Pelle had a glint in his eye when asked about last minute transfers!

It's all good!

Yep, looked to me there is something going on in transfers department.
Matouidi!

basokla said:
foetus said:
oh dear

If we had 11 men and the penalty and red card wasn't given the game would have been different, you never see the rich oligarch / oil Sheilkh's clubs at the receiving end of these "contentious decisions"

Someone posted this in the matchday forum
City is a terrible football club. Brilliant team but probably the worst football club of all time. Wasn't that long ago they were in the third division of English football. There was never any project prior to the Sheikh coming in. They were never shooting for the stars like us or Everton. Can't believe I'm saying this but even Chelsea were building something before Roman came in. City will always be a Championship team in my eyes. It doesn't matter how many titles they buy, doesn't matter if they beat us 20-0, doesn't matter if we are in conference and they are on their 20th Champions League in a row, we will always be a better football club than Manchester City.

Pouring these Spurs tears into my tea.

Drink up!

if it helps him then I reckon one more game against em and we could get that 20 he was talking about

Ducado said:
Great Win

Great Team performance one of the hardest away games out of the way
One in the eye for all the naysayers in the pre match thread you know who you are

Hope Sergio is OK

All celebration in here please (and your thoughts on the game and the players)
dunno if this is aimed at me (you replied to my post) but wasn't exactly being a naysayer or negative. still have a case of typical city itus and spurs is always a difficult away game. glad ive been proved wrong though, brilliant result.

need to push on now and fucking walk this league.

I've said my bit on twitter regarding Michael Owen, I'm above tweeting him directly. Too much if a lady ;)

From the BBC website.

Full-time stats - Tottenham 1-5 Man City
The numbers are frightening - 66% possession, 24 shots on goal, five goals scored. Manchester City are a runaway train.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.