Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

Tim Sherwood: “It’s hard enough 11 against 11 against this team - they’re on a different planet to anyone else at the moment."
Love it!

Great win,and right result. A lot of respect for Sherwoods after match comments fair and un biased unlike some managers, also michael owen is a cock

Blumers Bloomers said:
I hate Owen. "It's heartbreaking for Spurs" he said at one point...

He actually added the "for Spurs" after hesitating - I think he slipped and really meant he was heartbroken!

Bluemoon115 said:
Gillespie said:
As a neutral, I think Spurs were a little hard done by tonight.

A goal wrongly disallowed and a penalty wrongly given where Rose clearly got the ball and was sent off.

Against 10 men there was never any doubt.

Having said all that, I still think City would have won, so maybe an academic argument but of course, we will never know.
So when Walker caught the ball we weren't hard done by?
Or when Rose dived for the free kick?
Or when Ade stayed on the pitch?
Or when they sent that **** on at half time to do a 30 second hatchet job on Silva?

Nah...

Go fuck a lemon.

You do realise I am a neutral and therefore likely to be more objective than you?

mcmanus said:
samharris said:
mcfc2607 said:
From rag cafe

Hahaha

We went quite easy on the scum I thought..whats his fucking beef!!

What's Pro-Evo?
Did Mata's move fall through or something, or Rooney's 300k a week deal put on ice. Short sighted, short minded, blinkered red fucking twating fucking cwunts!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.