Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Hes doing absolutely fine. As for not changing formation, that's nonsense as predominatly we have played the loan striker this season compared to last. Giving kids a run out, also nonsense.
My, you are a delicate flower. Calm down FFS and lets look what you wrote

Long story short pelle is good for edging every other season as league champions and by no more than 5-10 points, he hasn't the belief in himself to change formation, give kids a run out or stray too far from his ideal 11. This then runs our big performers into the ground, constantly playing with niggles and aches. When 3-0 up kelechi or bony should be getting 30-35 mins, same with other key players if 3-0 up or yaya/dinho are injured or the opposition are renowned for pressing hard play 433 make us hard to counter against and believe we have enough quality to win it. Teams know who will play and how we will setup and can practise for 2 weeks solely on us and how to stop us. We Spring no suprises unless it's an injury and are then suprises ourselves. I like the man but he is to rigid and to old to adapt. I think he is a strong top 4 manager but nothing greater. Hope I'm wrong but I'm confident he is just a stop gap.

And my response was:

"Hes doing absolutely fine. As for not changing formation, that's nonsense as predominatly we have played the loan striker this season compared to last. Giving kids a run out, also nonsense"

So petal, show me where I have accused you of calling him shit.

I replied with nonsense, because it is. We have changed formation this season and are now playing predominantly with a loan striker, and we did revert to a 442 recently.
Not giving a kids run out - again nonsense, we have played more kids this season than any previous.

As for the rest of your outburst at me - Pathetic

Untwist your knickers and have a read of posts before getting bent out of shape
call me what u want, but ur a jumped up know it all arent you. I'm not delicate just fed up of people on this forum calling other people out for their opinions. What kid has had more than 10 mins in the league? The formation change you are on about is the same we ended the season with, so what's new? What's going to make our opponents think? What is pathetic is your need to down play other people's opinions because you think so highly/low of yourself that you think only your opinions matter to other people. Sad thing is you do have interesting things to say. I won't be replying to what ever self important bollocks you type next please offer the same courtesy.

call me what u want, but ur a jumped up know it all arent you. I'm not delicate just fed up of people on this forum calling other people out for their opinions. What kid has had more than 10 mins in the league? The formation change you are on about is the same we ended the season with, so what's new? What's going to make our opponents think? What is pathetic is your need to down play other people's opinions because you think so highly/low of yourself that you think only your opinions matter to other people. Sad thing is you do have interesting things to say. I won't be replying to what ever self important bollocks you type next please offer the same courtesy.
Stroll on r kid. Your efforts have been noted. Now fuck off and don't return.

To all those having a moan at the young players comin on for five minutes:

Playing 5 mins against seasoned professionals is worth more than 90 mins against a bunch of lads who will, more often than not, never make it to the top level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.