spurs

stavros

our biggest threat imo.
said it weeks ago.
2nd best team in prem.
more worried about them than rags

I said in the other thread about spurs midfield that I think they have the best starting 11 in the league besides us. But I think they lack depth in their squad to seriously challenge for the title.

marco said:
there doing well but can they sustain it come jan feb i dont think so and still think they will be lucky for a top 4 spot

Might do since they have players like Sandro and Defoe on the bench most days. Defence would be their concern if they get a few more injuries there like last season. Levy will open the cheque book in January I bet... Hoilett and Cahill.

Nah not bothered by them one bit tbh. Just wait until april then if they are still up there ill worry.

Ade will be gone for a month and VDV doesn't seem to fancy it when its cold and never seems to recover from his winter slump. That leaves them with Defoa and Pav, who are both shite against any team with a even a sniff of decency in defense.
They will need Bale to crack on and Modric also if they want a hope of sustaining their current position. Sandro needs to step up and so do the younger guys, Walker seems good going forward but suspect in his primary role of defender, Livermore i dont think has what it takes.

how many united players would get into spurs starting xl?
3 for me.
i hope to god spurs start to stumble a bit but they have some very favourable fixtures coming u

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.