spurs

They seem to have a decent 11, but not much in reserve after that, we don't play them until late January and Adebayor won't be playing which upset their first 11. The way Chelsea, Arsenal and Utd have dropped points recently they are the form team, but our biggest threat will be ourselves.

so youre saying they'll come either 1st or 2nd? no chance, tbey will fade away to 5th or so. beaten well by us and rags when they had modric issues, but since then theyve had an easy run, playing arse and lpool when they hadtheir bad spells. dont fall for the media hype.

MikeF said:
Have they got the winning mentality the rags have cos they've never been there before? Somehow, I doubt it and still see the rags as the main threat

They don't the have the mentalilty to beat the rags so i very much doubt they have the mentality to carry on winning.

Year after year they bend over and get bum fucked by them.

I'd be disappointed if I was a Spurs fan if the current Spurs team lost to the current rags team. Spurs are doing kick-and-rush football 10x better than the rags at the moment, the pace they play at is hard to handle while the rags seem to have slowed down a lot.

BTW we know Spurs bend over willingly at the Swamp but what is their record at White Hart Lane against the scum?

3rd?

Good chance.

Top 4?

Probably.

Top 6?

Almost definitely.

Title?

Hahahahahahaha - pass the spliff.

LoveCity said:
I'd be disappointed if I was a Spurs fan if the current Spurs team lost to the current rags team. Spurs are doing kick-and-rush football 10x better than the rags at the moment, the pace they play at is hard to handle while the rags seem to have slowed down a lot.

BTW we know Spurs bend over willingly at the Swamp but what is their record at White Hart Lane against the scum?

No doubt our Spurs statto THFC blah blah will supply us with those details?

But Spurs are as bad at home to the rags than they are away.

Spurs are a decent side that play football the way to keep a lot of fans happy - 4-4-2 with 2 out and out wingers.

I can see them being in the mix for 2nd and 3rd, well behind us though.

Spurs aren't a threat to us. No matter how much the cockney press tells us they are.

If they do beat us we shouldn't be bothered about the title because we will be nowhere near.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.