Spursmad give us a wave

Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
Sindre89 said:
One City-fan on another forum just confirmed to me that the one at the Chelsea-forum is the right PM so i dont know what this Bojinov guy is talking about. He got in directly from spursmad by the way.

Is it the school holidays yet? You Chelski fans really do need to get out more, read a few books and use your brain if you think that PM is in any way incriminating. I don't know why I'm doing this but I will, hopefully you might learn something.

First of all the comment "City are trying to get Chelsea to accept a deal"...errr not shit sherlock...I think quite a few hundred thousand in the UK and further afield are aware of that via the national media etc. Next "everything is agreed with JT" errr what precisely there is no detail there?

Finally "I didn't want to post this on the forum in case it gets City in trouble." There is nothing in that post that would get City into trouble whatsoever so no need to panic.

That PM is a non-event...nothing in there of any consequence at all and certainly nothing that hasn't been speculated in the press already over the last few weeks.

If I was a Chelski fan, I'd be more concerned with the lack of a statement from Terry and the lack of fight Chelsea seem to putting up in the media the last few days.

This ^^^^^^^^

It doesn't feel good does it? Having other clubs coming in for your best players............sounds familiar????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.