squad news for sunday

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Tevez out :(

Any news on Kompany?

I'm sure I remember him being saved with precisely this match in mind.. would expect him to be starting, personally. To be fair, with the squad we have available, I'd be slightly tempted to try the 4-2-3-1 tactic that hurt them badly at Anfield last season..

--------------Given
Richards - Toure - Lescott - Bridge
--------- De Jong - Kompany
SWP -------- Ireland ----- Johnson
-------------Santa Cruz

Dhenry said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

Any news on Kompany?

I'm sure I remember him being saved with precisely this match in mind.. would expect him to be starting, personally. To be fair, with the squad we have available, I'd be slightly tempted to try the 4-2-3-1 tactic that hurt them badly at Anfield last season..

--------------Given
-------------Santa Cruz

you'd seriously play Santa Cruz ahead of Adebayor?

Dhenry said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

Any news on Kompany?

--------------Given
-------------Santa Cruz

Switch Vinnie to Toure's position and put Barry in midfield and your close. Then possibly Ade for RSC and probably Bellers for Johnson, but I doubt Mancini will play that anyway unfortuantely

alib said:
Dhenry said:

--------------Given
-------------Santa Cruz

I was thinking about it, but I think in that lone front role, Ade is not very effective, now is he? Santa Cruz has played it lots playing for the 'underdog' teams of Blackburn as well as his home nation Paraguay. He might not be 100% but he never will be unless he gets minutes and I think if we are to play one up front, he would be more effective.#

Edit: S.. forgot Bellamy completely. Yeah definitely him before Johnson, he'll be up for it and show that the sun can stick it. Doubt it will be played either, but then again I have faith in them people with more footballing knowledge to pick the right tactics. Just an opinion.

Whats wrong with Petrov? its a shame we dont have an injuries news and update thread as they do on other clubs message boards.
If we do and I havnt been abe to find it maybe someone could tell me where it is

To be fair, when RSC is fit he does a good job on his own up front. Much more reliable than Ade and does what you expect of a lone front man (holds the ball up, wins ehaders, getins in goal scoring positions, doesn't run out and stay out on the wing etc)

alib said:
Dhenry said:

--------------Given
-------------Santa Cruz

He's definitely more effective up there - he was awesome against Sunderland.

It just depends on whether or not he is fit enough for me. He played a full match and came on as sub in the past two games, so I think he could be ready.

bollocks guys

you can't drop a striker who's scored 3 in our last 4 league games for someone who hasn't scored since before Xmas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.