squad news for sunday

There is a lot of gibberish posted on here, especially around Adebayor. The only man who can get us a goal and the best centre forward we've had in ages and people put Santa ahead of him? Why he works harder?

I disagree that Ade doesn't work hard, he does, and if you watch him you see it.

BTW I don't want my striker killing himself as a headless chicken chasing lost causes, I want him full of energy running unto passes a la Bolton and Pompey.

If he's fit, he's in, no question.

Also - why we want to play like the weaker / counter attacking team vs the worse Scouse team in my 30 years?

Dhenry said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Tevez out :(

Any news on Kompany?

I'm sure I remember him being saved with precisely this match in mind.. would expect him to be starting, personally. To be fair, with the squad we have available, I'd be slightly tempted to try the 4-2-3-1 tactic that hurt them badly at Anfield last season..

--------------Given
Richards - Toure - Lescott - Bridge
--------- De Jong - Kompany
SWP -------- Ireland ----- Johnson
-------------Santa Cruz

And the lone striker is...................................Santa Cruz???????????

Have I lost my sight??????

What are you seeing that I'm not?????? Will somebody please enlighten me.

mr t said:
Dhenry said:
I'm sure I remember him being saved with precisely this match in mind.. would expect him to be starting, personally. To be fair, with the squad we have available, I'd be slightly tempted to try the 4-2-3-1 tactic that hurt them badly at Anfield last season..

--------------Given
Richards - Toure - Lescott - Bridge
--------- De Jong - Kompany
SWP -------- Ireland ----- Johnson
-------------Santa Cruz

And the lone striker is...................................Santa Cruz???????????

Have I lost my sight??????

What are you seeing that I'm not?????? Will somebody please enlighten me.

Mate, I wonder sometimes what people are on....................

The Fat el Hombre said:
To be fair, when RSC is fit he does a good job on his own up front. Much more reliable than Ade and does what you expect of a lone front man (holds the ball up, wins ehaders, getins in goal scoring positions, doesn't run out and stay out on the wing etc)

Agree that RSC is more effective - when fit - as a lone striker than Adebayor! when Ade's been up there I've not been overly impressed! not bad but not great, Roque was great against Sunderland!

I can confirm Petrov is definately injured, my Mrs was out having Pizza in Hale Yesterday and Petrov was in the Restaurant with his mrs and 2 little girls when he stood up she noticed he was walking with a limp and crutch :(

She wanted to ask for his signature for our Nephew but didnt want to bother him when he was out with his family...

I got shouted down by the "experts" on page 1 of this thread for having the timerity to suggest Adebayor was a better bet than Santa Cruz

You got to question why he runs to the wing???

to get the fupping ball as the supply from 2-3 defensive midfielders is sh1t at best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.