Squad Numbers - 2012/13

Mattbianco1 said:
SebastianBlue said:
johnny crossan said:
Maicon & Wright still got no numbers

Maicon will be getting 13 (With Kolarov switching to 20).

Wright will have -8.
you can't "switch" squad numbers

I thought that but I'm sure Adebayor wore number 25 for Tottenham last week and then switched to number 10 this week after Van Der Vaart left. I may have been seeing things though after a few too many pints.

HollinwoodBlue said:
Mattbianco1 said:
SebastianBlue said:
Maicon will be getting 13 (With Kolarov switching to 20).

Wright will have -8.

I thought that but I'm sure Adebayor wore number 25 for Tottenham last week and then switched to number 10 this week after Van Der Vaart left. I may have been seeing things though after a few too many pints.

What?

Adebayor was always #10 for Spurs..

VDV wore the the #11 shirt, taken by Bale after he left.

BlueGun said:
HollinwoodBlue said:
Mattbianco1 said:

What?

VDV was number 11 last season but definitely started this season as number 10. I've checked the THFC website.

HollinwoodBlue said:
BlueGun said:
HollinwoodBlue said:

What?

VDV was number 11 last season but definitely started this season as number 10. I've checked the THFC website.

My bad.. VDV did take the no.10 shirt before he left and Ade was given the no.25. Ade is back to his no.10 now.

There's been a lot of changing, I remember bale taking the no.9 shirt before getting the no.11 shirt.

Nastasic was 15 at Fiorentina, would make sense to take it here, I take it we won't find out until after the internationals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.