Squad Numbers - 2023/24

Why is that.
Has he a special request for it?
Don't know, but he's had 3 years minimum to change to the number 1 since Bravo left (arguably longer as we probably would have been quite happy to give it to him with Bravo still here) and hasn't bothered.

Mendy.

On a wider note, I don’t imagine the club are keen on players swapping numbers all over the place, as it might put people off getting them printed on shirts in the future, which would cost them money.
Thanks, I had completely forgotten about Mendy.

I think you're right about the shirts issue, by the way...

Eddie doesn't like 1 because it's associated with his save rate.

(One shot one goal)

:)

*Runs*

Army-grenade-throwing-fail.gif

Why do our goalkeepers not wish to wear the number 1 shirt? Ederson (No. 31), Stefan Ortega Moreno (No.18) and Scott Carson (No.33).

Why do our goalkeepers not wish to wear the number 1 shirt? Ederson (No. 31), Stefan Ortega Moreno (No.18) and Scott Carson (No.33).
Iv thought about this, too, and I doubt #1 will be allocated to any ‘keeper while Eddie is with us, unless he takes it, as he is our first choice.

Here we go again with squad numbers! They seem at first glance to be pretty set, Gvardiol has taken 24 but I wonder if any of the younger players will move down…

I’d like to see Palmer, Lewis and McAtee move down.

McAtee possibly taking 28 he had at Sheff Utd.

Palmer could take 27 or if he’s feeling himself 11.

Lewis will hopefully take 12 (please somebody take it!) or 22.

Thoughts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.