SSN Band wagon

SboroBlu

Just listening to SSN and I am getting sick and tired of all the so called experts jumping on the 'I told you so' band wagon over the Kaka breakdown.

Thing is im not to sure what precisely they have told us, if they actually listened to the facts instead of singling them out and just picking which ones fit their story they would see that far from telling us anything they have just spouted their vitriol and got it completely wrong. Money clearly does buy everything, what it cant do though is stop passion and cowardice of fans and presidents alike, what it cant do is make Milan a professional organization, what it cant do is stop certain teams and managers using the press to do their dealings, money can not stop any of these things, so in reality they told us nothing!

SboroBlu said:
Just listening to SSN and I am getting sick and tired of all the so called experts jumping on the 'I told you so' band wagon over the Kaka breakdown.
Turn the fuckers off - crazy idea I know, but it might just work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.