SSN Benjani

kippaxblue76 said:
OrigamiNinja said:
09.51 Sky Sports News understands West Ham United have ended their interest in signing Manchester City striker Benjani amid reports that Roberto Mancini did not want to let the forward go.

Unreal! I have been impressed with Mancini but when I read things like this it does make me question his sanity!

Bollocks, why would he let Benjani speak to them if he didnt want him to go.

Rumours are that it was agents trying to push the deal through thinking that City would be happy to get him off the wage bill but when West Ham approached City they were knocked back!

OrigamiNinja said:
kippaxblue76 said:

Rumours are that it was agents trying to push the deal through thinking that City would be happy to get him off the wage bill but when West Ham approached City they were knocked back!

What rumours? first i have heard.

kippaxblue76 said:
OrigamiNinja said:
09.51 Sky Sports News understands West Ham United have ended their interest in signing Manchester City striker Benjani amid reports that Roberto Mancini did not want to let the forward go.

Unreal! I have been impressed with Mancini but when I read things like this it does make me question his sanity!

More injuries?

It seems that, as Robhino has gone on loan and the injury to RSC, Mancini doesn't want to let a striker go unless he can 1st get another striker in. This would make sense. Also Benjani has stated several times that he does not want to leave, prefering to stay and fight for his place, you have to at least admire his attitude.

I for one do not think he is THAT bad. Obviously not a city great, not one for the future and not one that will get us to the next stage but he isn't a Gerry Creanie.
Given starts he will score. He played OK against Blackburn setting three goals up. I think people are getting carried away.

tmouseman said:
I for one do not think he is THAT bad. Obviously not a city great, not one for the future and not one that will get us to the next stage but he isn't a Gerry Creanie.
Given starts he will score. He played OK against Blackburn setting three goals up. I think people are getting carried away.

PMSL set up 3 goals? Please... The ball just went to the right place by accident... he didnt mean to set those up in my humble opinion.

tmouseman said:

I'd probably be happt to fight for my place when i'm earning 40k plus a week!

AIQ88 said:
tmouseman said:

PMSL set up 3 goals? Please... The ball just went to the right place by accident... he didnt mean to set those up in my humble opinion.

First one - Got on the end of bad punck by Robinson and knocked it back goalwards. Not exactly great skill but not an accident
Second one - Hit the post, should have scrored but right place and pulled off the defender well.
Third - Peeled off wide took the pass and cut it back perfectly for Tevez to score.

Not the greatest performance more more than accidental. As I said no Tevez but no Creanie either

tmouseman said:
AIQ88 said:

First one - Got on the end of bad punck by Robinson and knocked it back goalwards. Not exactly great skill but not an accident
Second one - Hit the post, should have scrored but right place and pulled off the defender well.
Third - Peeled off wide took the pass and cut it back perfectly for Tevez to score.

Not the greatest performance more more than accidental. As I said no Tevez but no Creanie either

hehe

1. Scuffed a shot - fell to Tevez
2. Scuffed a shot - fell to Micah
3. Wasn't looking for Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.