SSN breaking news

Just had a text from the office spud saying remember Ricky Villa. He has been grinning like a cheshire cat all day. Yesterday as well. He is well convinced of a Spuds win. He denies this but I see right through the bugger.

Come on City. A lot of us have to show our faces at work in the morning. Please just beat these twats. I don't care what it takes but get it done and then get it done on Sunday.

I am still pissed off that they can finish it tonight and we can't. It is also pissing me off that most of the Spuds reckon they only need a draw tonight. This is what's giving them their confidence. And they are right, a point will do for them.

MORE BREAKING NEWS JUST IN...

Tevez,Adebayor,Johnson,Bellamy...are all fit and will probably be out to score tonight....

Just made that up but it put the gomes breaking news well and truly in its place....

Its spuds time to worry......not our's.

great news, lets hope he plays like he did earlier in the season.

what,s the big deal with this ' gomes starting' crap???.......is wasn,t that long ago that he was a laughing stock....that can easily return....he,s not the deciding factor in the game...OUR APPROACH IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.