SSN - How many Rags from Manchester??? - Answer fook all!

pissedagain said:
laugh now boys in a few years it will be our turn, when thaksin was there did you not notice the extra far eastern visitors, when we start winning the trophies the glory hunters will follow
Aye ofcourse, but we won't be going anywhere.

Besides, we'll still be typical even if we win the champions league for the next 10 years. Beat Barca in the CL 2012, lose to Port Vale in the FA cup with a full strength squad.

pissedagain said:
laugh now boys in a few years it will be our turn, when thaksin was there did you not notice the extra far eastern visitors, when we start winning the trophies the glory hunters will follow

Good shout Pissed.

This new golden era of having the best players £££ can buy is gonna spawn a whole new generation of countrywide/worldwide City supporters.

It happened in the 70s........... the Cheltenham and Gloucester branch has a huge blue 35+ support.
The good thing is, most of their kids bleed the blue blood as well.

But bring it on.

and then u have all the exiles like us squaddies based over here in germany.
ud be supprised how many city tops u see in some back water german villages lol
plus of course the usual rag tops who we all hate even the box heads laugh at them ,but because of rosler when i wear my ledgends top i get the odd hand shake and conversation

although to be fair all the rags i know and work with say it's an in joke by sky. they reckon they only show interviews with non mancs as a piss take. dunno whether it is true or not but could be. must be honest. where i work with about 500 people i would say it is 50-50 to be honest.

kevdeblue said:
hold on not all paddys are rags

born in benchill brought up in ireland

i hav a paddy accent though

very funny though they cant get a manc on

This the same "IRISH" Kev who supports the England team and wears Rangers shirts to piss off the Celtic fans.

Hiya OUR KID belated happy Birthday!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.