SSN JEALOUSY

Some posh git from Hampshire thought we were the sperm of the devil - 'would take great pleasure everytime we lose a game' - being from Hampshire probably a RAG.

Sad sad bastids. People are calling us ignorant because we are offering this type of money in the current climate??? You have to laugh, no one seemed concerned when third world people were hungry and united were spending 30 million on a defender??

Petetheblu said:
Sad sad bastids. People are calling ignorant because we are offering this type of money in the current climate??? You have to laugh, no one seemed concerned when third world people were hungry and united were spending 30 million on a defender??
lol, quality, thanx mate

It is hilarious

Remember when Lampard and Terry were looking for around 130-140k per week for their new contracts.

I was one of the "Chelsea are spoiling the game mob" now i'm fookin loving it.

39 years old, never really seen us win anything, apart from in black & white, hopefully this will come off.

It is taking the conversation off the team weaknesses, these must still be addressed and hopefully they are being but I don't see any news of a central defender, keeper or another striker being signed, however it is only the 14th and if this does come off soon, we might be able to move the viewfinder up a notch for the remainder of the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.