SSN JEALOUSY

Walked into work this morning with a hearty GOOD MORNING!

Not a peep from any of the rag bastards, they all seem to be working furiously!

I LOVE IT, THANKS DAD CITY TILL I DIE!

i think its great that everyone now hates us....not one of them would turn down the chance to have the money we have and be able to bid for the likes of kaka!

All the tv stations jealous as hell ,and its great Chelsea getting slagged as well,brilliant

SSN website has loads of "if he does go he's just chasing the money" comments .... WTF??!!

Rio plays for free you know.

I've posted a message to say that maybe, just maybe he has more ambition and confidence than other glory hunters and wants to build something special rather than riding on the back of existing success, but they won't publish it.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!

What I'm gettin annoyed with is, this whole "city are ruining football".... no we're not.

As the fat spanish waiter said, I will talk facts..... the EPL is now at the level that Spain and Italy were at. What I mean by that is, in terms of wages and transfer fees, Italy and Spain have been way ahead of the market in terms of what they can offer clubs/players. EG, when Real signed Zidane for whatever fee it was £45m+ I never heard any one in England say that they were ruining football. Then there are players such that have been on over £100,000 p/w for years. Now this is a true indication that the power has shifted to England.

We are not ruining football, we are simply leading the way...... People are scared beacause this is unchartered ground by any club. So because we are pushing the boundaries we are ruining football..... please! Do me a favour!!!!

And in terms of us ruining football by signing "Galacticos" I don't recall ever hearing anyone say about Real Madrid during their days of "Galactico" buying that they were ruining football.

Oh well something that we will have to live with I suppose!

Just sent this.

Dear SSN, the jealousy displayed by supporters of other clubs has done little to reduce the steaming Morning Glory I have had on since waking up."

pepsi_dave said:
What I'm gettin annoyed with is, this whole "city are ruining football".... no we're not.

As the fat spanish waiter said, I will talk facts..... the EPL is now at the level that Spain and Italy were at. What I mean by that is, in terms of wages and transfer fees, Italy and Spain have been way ahead of the market in terms of what they can offer clubs/players. EG, when Real signed Zidane for whatever fee it was £45m+ I never heard any one in England say that they were ruining football. Then there are players such that have been on over £100,000 p/w for years. Now this is a true indication that the power has shifted to England.

We are not ruining football, we are simply leading the way...... People are scared beacause this is unchartered ground by any club. So because we are pushing the boundaries we are ruining football..... please! Do me a favour!!!!

And in terms of us ruining football by signing "Galacticos" I don't recall ever hearing anyone say about Real Madrid during their days of "Galactico" buying that they were ruining football.

Oh well something that we will have to live with I suppose!

Good point well made...in the days of them going out and buying 'whoever' they wanted..nobody batted an eyelid but cos its CITY they are all screaming 'Blue Murder'.
Like you said its something we'll have to learn to live with I suppose.*sighs* LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.