SSN: MAJOR transfer news on the way

breaking news ! its been all over the papers and sky for days said we had bid 2 days ago .is there a mandate or order to which players we go for first because of world cup and being able to talk to the player?.If so most of mancinis targets will be in world cup .going to be exiting few weeks

Could be a great player for us. When he played against us at home this season, he was at the centre of everything for them. Looked like he was carrying that team.

simon23 said:
Pearce_out said:
Underwhealmed, he has just been one of the best players in the prem consistently over a season and is 23. Is it because he is english and has a normal name and doesnt play in spain that you are underwhealmed, come on be honest about it?

his nationality has nothing to do with it

the fact that he plays in the prem league is a bonus as he wont need time to adapt.

the fact that he isnt that good isnt what we really need....we require someone who is more dynamic than milner.....Im not saying he is a bad player but im saying he aint that good either....

Well, considering how close he is to England's starting 11, and considering the high number of rave reviews he gets across the media, I think that's probably a minority view (and then some).

chesterbells said:
simon23 said:
his nationality has nothing to do with it

the fact that he plays in the prem league is a bonus as he wont need time to adapt.

the fact that he isnt that good isnt what we really need....we require someone who is more dynamic than milner.....Im not saying he is a bad player but im saying he aint that good either....

Well, considering how close he is to England's starting 11, and considering the high number of rave reviews he gets across the media, I think that's probably a minority view (and then some).

agreed it is clearly a minority view.....doesnt mean its wrong (or even right) though...its just my view

the majority view once was that the planet was flat....think the minority were proved right on that one (not saying i will be though...but i stand by my view all the same)

simon23 said:
chesterbells said:

agreed it is clearly a minority view.....doesnt mean its wrong (or even right) though...its just my view

the majority view once was that the planet was flat....think the minority were proved right on that one (not saying i will be though...but i stand by my view all the same)

Good onya mate - i just hope you're wrong ;)

£20m start with possible rise to £25 million.

I bet Villa gouge us to like £30m because I bet we'd go that high.

Not completely convinced, but i suppose he can play 3 or 4 roles and works hard.

I just wonder if he's more attitude and work rate over genuine ability, and whether you can get away with that in the Champions League, because our signings now have to be geared towards that sort of level.

Perhaps i'm talking shite, i do tend to nod off when watching a Martin O'Neill team.

simon23 said:
chesterbells said:

blimey how far back did you have to go to find an example to back your theory mate. only joking. mind you, even a broken calendar is right once every 365, days, unless.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.