SSN NOW!!!

I just don't see what's new

I'd love City to sign Kaka, but I don't see any progress in that regard, and I know how fans will respond when it doesn't happen.

It'll be City are sh't, always will be. Why did we bother? Should have gone after realistic targets etc

Time to start getting excited if and when Milan accept a bid. Not when City approach Milan which I repeat we have long since signalled

Marvin said:
How does SSN's yellow bar differ in content to the news on AC milan's web-site and the MEN this morning?

It doesn't differ in anyway. it just means that City have raised the subject with Milan.

Milan's public response is not that positive, but they haven't said He's Not for Sale Full Stop
nobodys listening lol

lastmanback said:
just trying to visualize it.
610x.jpg

Just replaced Elano's head with someone else and we're there !

dannybcity said:
Lol my mate just txted me telling me to put it on, I nearly fell over trying to get downstairs.
I jarred my knee, running to my dad to tell him
He laughed at me when I did tell him
Then I put SSN on
:P

..Still, as excited as I am now, I won't believe anything until he's photographed with Hughes holding the shirt with his name on the back!

Kevcod said:
Please don't shout at me but what's the point of buying a convertible Ferrari in installments starting with the roof?
We have no engine and only one wheel, so where we going to drive to?

Sorry, don't mean to sound negative or poncy!

Fuck Off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.