SSN NOW!!!

in the mail article it mentions that we have offered a personnel cheque for 100m from the sheik himself!!!!!!!!!!......bloody hell thats a lot of money and a lot of power!!!!

some other news coming out of ac milan is........its translated so :

City-Milan, exchange of goalkeepers?
MILANO > In the summit today between Manchester City and Milan are not talking just about Kakà. The Citizens, in fact, had proposed an exchange of goalies between Gomes and Abbiati. AC Milan has refused and has instead proposed Dida. The City is considering us.

not really sure what this means but it looks liek we want a keeper also and there offering dida instead of the other two

simon23 said:
in the mail article it mentions that we have offered a personnel cheque for 100m from the sheik himself!!!!!!!!!!......bloody hell thats a lot of money and a lot of power!!!!
think i might get on personal terms with this guy 'sounds ok to me'

Goats left knee said:
Why so blue said:
yellow ticker gone....sky update, no bids or fee mentioned or discussed, this is the first meeting and very early stages. This ain't going to happen over night gents and my feelings are it will all go quite now, may be summer before we see him?

according to the Mail we made a "january only £100m offer!"

500k a week wages, i think we will get the Superstar!

Would not surprise me if that is true: signing this boy would make a real change in the complexion of things. Having him and Robbie at the club would show that we really do mean business and would surely help to persuade other players to join the project - it's about creating virtuous circles.

simon23 said:

peanuts for that fella

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.