SSN NOW!!!

Manchester_City_Blue said:
mcigo said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
mcigo said:

Not definatly Huntelaar(can't spell it) and Diarra both are being pursued as options for Madrid in the next round. They were told they could register ONE player who has played in Europe this season.

They played in the Uefa Cup, Real are in the champions league. It's different. We and Milan are both in the Uefa Cup

I thin it still counts though, not sure

maybe so. I don't know the definite rules, they're always that bloody complicated

Kaka can't play for us in the UEFA cup because he has already played in it with Milan, its diffrent with Diarra and Huntelaar because they both played in Uefa Cup but Madrid are in the Champions League and Uefa rules state it as a separate competition.

SSN Just went to the adverts and the parting comment was, "more to come on the big news of the night that kaka is on his way to manchester city"

Now either he's just sensationalising it, or things are moving pretty fuckin fast!!!!

are sparky n cookie talkin?
the signing of Bellamy is imminent!
were getting kaka tho!

i admire cookies ambition...but TBH sparky is keepin his feet on the grond going for the likes of Bellamy, RSC, Parker etc.

just dont see the point in blending superstars with average players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.