SSN NOW!!!

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Calm down!

Reading some of the over excited posts on here you'd think we'd actually signed him.

Remember Ronaldinho?

I'm not getting carried away until the ink on his contract has dried.

Im buzzing because there have been stories of us being in contact for a few months now. The fact Kaka spoke publicly about us abit ago and the rumours that Robinho is being instrumental in bringing him here slot the pieces in place to for me anyhow!!

trying to sign this guy will become the biggest media frenzy ever....there will be constant changing reports, denials, claims, counter claims and opinions from all sorts of supposed "experts"..........i expect it to be a complete rollercoaster of a ride

I really do hope it come soff but Im not sure anyone could get this deal completed in the two and a bit weeks left of the transfer window...I signing of such magnitude would take so much work surely?....everyone will be involved...clubs, lawyers, agents, family, sponsors (who are im guessing very very powerul people in negotiatians like this)........

i really hope this comes off but i just cannt see it

disclaimer: I said that about the signing of Robinho and look where that got us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say that most transfers go like this,

Potential buyers make offer to potential sellers, clubs agree a fee and then the buying club talk to the player

BUT

I am pretty sure when we are talking players of Kakas stature you get the nod from the players agent before you start discussing a fee with the club.

I would say that if we are now in talks with Milan about a fee then Kaka is up for the move, I dont think it would get this far if Kaka had no interest in joining us.

Will go out on a limb here and say that the deal is all but done if not already done...this is just the orchestra warming up for the big number...

...oh and f**k off Bellamy :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.