SSN this morning

Obviously he's not what i'd choose but in terms of improving the squad swapping Samba for TBH would definitely improve the squad, I don't think TBH even realises city play in BLUE cos he never passes the ball to anyone in a blue shirt

Totally agree!!! I'd even give him to a travelling circus in exchange for some elephant shite for the groundsmen

warnock & samba for ben haim? thats a no brainer for me, ben haim has played about as well as i thought he would do for us.mistake buying him, half the player ned is. do that swap now!

mikeyboy said:
warnock & samba for ben haim? thats a no brainer for me, ben haim has played about as well as i thought he would do for us.mistake buying him, half the player ned is. do that swap now!
It won't be a straight swap, though. TBH is currently valued at only 3mill whereas Samba and Warnock would probably cost at least 5mill each.

Use him as part of the Santa Cruz deal, Big Fat Sam wants him so if they wanna hike the price up for RSC offset it by givin them a useless lump of greasy lard great deal

Rushton121 said:
i'd go for that...

i actually want us to sign RSC now just to shut Allardyce up

Yeah works for me RSC doesn't wanna be at Blackburn he only signed his new deal cos the transfer to city was blocked in the summer, his hearts not in it thats why we've not seen the best of him this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.